Jünger Administration Surface - J*AS
This service application enables centralized device monitoring, user management and preset synchronization accessible from anywhere within an IP network for all D*AP4 - Voice Audio Processors.
The Jünger Administration Surface makes presets accessible across the network and offers valuable metadata for system administration.
- Preset Sharing
J*AS is built to work as a layer above Jünger Audio’s powerful preset and event management system.
Personalized settings and profiles from any connected D*AP4 VAP can be stored on the server and shared with other devices by the push of a button.
Centralized presets automatically appear in a remote section incorporated in the familiar D*AP4 VAP mobile UI and can be activated instantly. It is further possible to load presets by user log-in, RFID or NFC tag authentication.
- Centralized Monitoring and Administration
JAS features a simple user interface for device configuration and administration. It facilitates system service staff’s daily work by displaying all devices at once in a well laid-out overview window. Technical statuses and metadata can be checked and verified at a glance. For trouble shooting, JAS receives and stores the system logs of all connected devices.
- Accessible, Redundant and Flexible
As a flexible multi-platform server application, JAS can run on virtually any computer. Ranging from a single laptop to multi device server installations for redundancy. Like all other current Jünger Audio products, JAS is operated via web interface using a standard web browser, anywhere within your network.
- Global preset storage and sharing
- Centralized device monitoring
- Accessibility, redundancy and multi-platform flexibility
- Presets can be saved and managed on a centralized server
- Every stored preset can be activated instantly on all connected D*AP4 VAP devices
- Presets may be activated by user log-in or NFC card authentication
- Operated via web interface from anywhere within the network
- Automatic fail-over mechanism when run on multiple machines
- Automatic database backup
- Compatible to MS Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix
- Access to status and technical metadata of all connected devices
- Access to all device’s error logs
2 Channel Voice Audio Processor Edition - D*AP4 VAP EDITION
- Dual mono or stereo voice channel configuration
- 2 channel program path in addition to voice channels
- 5 band Parametric EQ and Spectral SignatureTM dynamic EQ
- Dynamics with upward/downward compressor and expander/gate
- 19”, 1RU device, redundant PSU