This section provides information about the system frames available. These frame differentiate in their physical and logical capacity.
All frames are 19” based on the DIN 41494 standard and include 1RU and 3Ru options with card installation from the front, rear or both, providing up to 76HP of card capacity. Audio transport is via up to four independently isolated backplane busses. Construction is from all aluminium side panels and cross members with 0.8mm steel covers for effective RF screening.
C8000 Frame 3RU 64/76; 4 independent sync areas
- 4 independent bus-isolated backplane sections (each one with 8 slots back to back)
- Local Audio Clock Distribution and Busses for each Section
- Front & Rear Assembly (front-side: 64 HP; rear: 76 HP)
- Redundant, Load Balanced Power Supplies with Individual Mains Input
- 19" modular chassis, 3RU, 435mm depth